Blizzard.finance is a Balancer-like DEX (Decentralized Exchange) running on the Secret Network. It has been created with an emphasis on:
- Offering competitive rates to traders.
- Fostering a zero-inflation growth model that pays sustainable returns over time to all stakeholders: traders, LPs, and liquid stakers.
- Giving all users a simple and elegant trading experience, but optionally exposing advanced features to those who want them.
While other DEXes exist on the Secret Network, they suffer from a number of issues.
- Frequently failed trades
- Laggy routing or outright lack of routing capabilities
- High slippage on trades
Similarly, liquidity providers experience:
- "Performance Blindness" - Inability to track the growth of their deposited assets
- Unsustainable LP rewards that dry up after a few months
- High impermanent loss for Uniswap-style pools
- Thin trading volume due to low network adoption, resulting in low yields